1. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
2. The instinct of a man is to pursue everything that files from him, and to fly from all that pursue him.
3. The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.
4. Even if no one appreciates you, it’s important that you don’t stop being good.
5. Well, I’m sorry that things have been so hard for you, but that doesn’t give you the right to be shitty to me. I can’t be around someone who’s just fueled by bitterness and negativity.
6. Sometimes we feel tired because we are lost in our life.
7.My point is, I don’t understand how people live. It’s amazing to me that people wake up every morning and say, “Yeah, another day, let’s do it.” How do people do it. I don’t know how.
8.I never through I wanted to get married. It’s so weird, this idea of dedicating yourself to something for the rest of your life. Like, how could you know, right? But then I realized it’s okay to not know everything. And some things takes leap of faith.
9.You know what the problem is with everybody? They all just want to hear what they already believe. No one ever wants to hear the truth.
10.The more you know of who you are and what you want, the less you let things upset you.
11.Sometimes you have to do what’s best for yourself, no matter what anybody else thinks.
12.Some people would never be together. But there’s a feeling hiding in their heart forever.